• Completely natural and non-toxic 
  • People and pet safe, good for the environment
  • Leave on surface for two minutes
  • Deep cleans all layers of dirt, food residue and grease
  • Lasts up to a week
  • Degrades bad germs (.01%), while leaving good germs alone

chemical cleaners

  • Toxic, contain preservatives and chemicals 
  • Not safe for people, pets or the environment 
  • Must leave on surface for ten minutes
  • Only cleans the top layers of dirt
  • Only lasts for 30 minutes
  • Destroys 99.9% of all germs, most of which we need for our immune system


  • Household cleaning: all surfaces (bathrooms, kitchens, cars,
  • computers-anywhere), ovens (leave overnight and wipe), windows (dilute by stream spraying 1 oz. into a 1C measuring cup and filling to the 8oz. mark with water)
  • Pet areas (including litter boxes)
  • Air freshener
  • Stain remover (keep a small bottle in your purse!)

How prof. microbe is different from other cleaners:

  • All other cleaners, including “green cleaners,” contain toxic chemicals. They all have preservatives, or they would spoil on the shelf. These ingredients are extremely harmful to your health and the health of your pets.
    • Prof. Microbe is made from harmless organic ingredients (e.g. corn, baking soda and a natural microbial/enzyme blend). It contains no chemicals of any kind.
  • Disinfectants and bleach kill 99.9% of the germs when only .01% are harmful pathogens, linked to disease. Good germs protect our immune system. We need them. Killing them compromises our immune system. For this reason, disinfectants and bleach are banned in Europe.
    • Prof. Microbe does not destroy good germs (bacteria). It only degrades the harmful pathogens (.01%) so they cannot grow back again.
  • Other cleaners can disinfect, but only if they are left on the surface for 10 minutes before wiping them up. Further, they only remove the top layers of dirt and grease and the residual effects of the disinfect last for only 30 minutes.
    • Prof. Microbe cuts though all layers of dirt. After two minutes, it lays down a barrier, which after two weeks builds up so that surfaces are protected for up to a week.

Why prof. microbe is better:

  • People and pets no longer inhale toxic fumes that damage their nasal passages and lungs
  • Houses and cars are cleaner and safer (e.g., think of your oven and how you must wear rubber gloves to clean it because the chemicals are so abrasive)